We’re always looking for Superstar Account Executives, Web Developers and Designers to join our team…send us your resume and cover letter.
Marketing Automation Specialist:
McDill is seeking a curious, high-motivated Digital Marketing Automation Specialist who has a passion for the constantly changing world of digital marketing and social media. This individual will be responsible for executing and trouble-shooting strategic omni-channel digital marketing programs through various web applications for the company and out clients. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, technology, and problem-solving skills.
- Create, build and maintain digital marketing campaign landing pages and email templates in content management systems such as WordPress, Sitecore SXA, Sharepoint, Pardot, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc, and create new campaign assets, as needed.
- Maintain client web properties in WordPress, Sitecore, Marketo and Pardot.
- Build custom HTML email and web properties.
- Work closely with account executives and design teams to ensure pages and content are optimized for UX and SEO best practices.
- Prepare metrics reports for digital marketing campaigns which include data collection, interpreting data to draw actionable insights, and recommendations for future/ongoing campaigns.
- Consistently monitor digital trends and best practices for content and design for web, social media and lead generation.
- Annual certification/training in current, new, and emerging web platforms.
- Degree in Visual Communications and Computer Graphics, Web and Digital Media Design, or similar, with 1-3 years of agency experience preferred.
- Competence/Strong Understanding of HTML, WordPress, Sitecore SXA, Sharepoint, Pardot and Mailchimp
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working in small teams.
- Confident, driven and motivated, and places a high value on producing quality work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable working directly with clients and translating their needs/requests into action.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits, including health, dental, section 125 plan, 401k, vacation and paid holidays.