A U.S. utility company spinoff created the need for…everything. The soon-to-be independent organization partnered with McDill for a company name and tagline; detailed brand positioning to engage customers and employees; and marketing strategy and collateral to drive the launch of the utility’s three major service areas.
- The new name, Tribus, builds on Latin “three” and, in a nod to electrical equipment, “bus.” It’s simple yet memorable, conveying strength and quality.
- The Tribus logo is forward-thinking and technology-savvy. Fresh, modern colors, typography and inconography provide a cornerstone for all marketing materials.
- Key messages helped sales teams reassure customers. Unique customer gifts and launch collateral kicked off the new brand.
- Refreshed website and custom photography reinforced the brand and reach out to new audiences.
- Employee swag, interior branding, and information packets to guide employee meetings helped reassure and excite employees about the company’s future.